Thursday, May 10, 2007




Well...as you can see by the time on this post, attempting to blog early in the morning hasn't really happened. First thing I do when I get up in the morning is make a gorgeous piping hot mug of coffee. While I'm sipping this I like to be alone, no-one to listen or talk too, except my imagination slowly starting to warm up for the day. Ten minutes later I'm buzzing around the house as if I've been up for hours. I then jump on my treadmill for my religious one hour power walk, before getting showered and ready for a day at work. When I get home in the evening, I start preparing the dinner straight away, followed by a routine tidy up, another shower, then fall into bed. This is when I spend time on my laptop searching blogland and finding inspiration. I find that changing that routine somehow doesn't really work for me, hence why it's become my routine in the first place...Oh the comfort of a routine life...?!

No comments: