Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's been a while...




I haven't posted in quite some time...well actually I had a good few pictures up here of 'ideas' for my wedding dress, but took them down before any of my friends came across them. I want it to be a surprise. So it looks like I haven't posted since may- but really I had.


Anyway, not alot of art getting done at the moment. Although I'm itching to create! I recently restored an old wooden dining table for our new apartment that we should be moving into by the end of the year. I must say it looks great, but I failed to take any 'before' and 'after' photos :(


I've recently gotten into learning more about Artist Trading Cards or atc's as they are commonly referred to as. The are small deck of card sized pieces of art, scrapping, stamping, textiles, collage- anything you like really. They normally are done in a smallish series of about 6 I think. Anyway, I can't wait to start my first collection and I will post them as soon as I've finished them.


For now...here is a photo of another one of my textile pieces.

No comments: